As a service to our clients, we at Shimalla, Wechsler, Lepp & D’Onofrio, LLP and Divorce Magazine are pleased to provide you with this monthly e-newsletter and hope that the information and articles contained within are helpful and supportive.
- 5 Tips for an Enjoyable Holiday Season after Divorce
- How Reunification Counseling Can Help Restore Your Relationship with Your Child
- Where is the Money? The Financial Impact of Divorce
- Finding Mutual Prosperity in Divorce
- Finding the Silver Lining: Can Divorce be Good?
- How to Take Charge of Your Divorce Process
- Tips for Stepparents Entering a Blended Family
- Level the Playing Field While Preparing Finances for Divorce
- Friends and Divorce: The Ones You Need, and the Ones You Don’t
- 4 Grounding Tools to Help With Divorce Grief
- Why I Owed It to My Children to Divorce
- 7 Reasons Why Being Friends with Your Ex Usually Doesn’t Work
- Not Receiving Support Payments?
- Gray Divorce: Challenges When Divorcing After 50
- 5 Ways to Get Back on Track During Divorce Recovery
- Are You Ready for Divorce? Ask Yourself These Questions
- How to Make Your Kids Feel Secure
- The Lump Sum Divorce: A Trap for the Unwary
- Divorce Coaching and How it Can Help You
- 3 Tips for When Old Friends Desert You While You’re Coping with Divorce
- Protecting Children From Parental Alienation
- 4 Tips for Taking a Post-Divorce Summer Vacation
- Retirement Benefits and Divorce
- Social Media and Dating: Protect Your Online Presence
- 3 Tips to Help You Recover from Divorce
- Tired of Feeling Angry at Your Co-Parent?
- 4 Considerations when Retaining a Family Lawyer
- 3 Causes of Divorce and How to Avoid Them
- Getting a Return on Your Investment When Dating After Divorce
- Is Semi-Separating an Alternative to Divorce?
- The 7 Stages of Emotional Affairs
- The Habits of Successful Single Parenting
- The Stages of Divorce Grief
- Being Served with Divorce Papers
- Enjoying Father’s Day Post Divorce
- 7 Tips for Spending the Summer Without Your Kids
- Getting Back on Your Feet After Divorce
- Divorce and the Division of Your Assets
- The Effects of Financial Stress in Gray Divorces
- Coping with Mistrust in Relationships Post-Divorce
- 4 Tips for Dealing with Worrying During Divorce
- Co-Parenting after Divorce: Learn to Let Go of Things
- 8 Personal Finance Tips to Follow During Divorce
- Divorce Recovery: 4 Stages to Reclaim Your Life
- 2 Ways You May Have Contributed to Your Failing Marriage
- 5 Tips for Using Your Divorce Coach More Effectively
- Dealing with Divorce: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Hidden Assets: How to Spot Them, and What to Do About Them
- The Form of Child Abuse Known as Parental Alienation
- 5 Post-Divorce Dating Tips for Dads
- Before You Decide to Divorce, Be Prepared and Have a Plan
- The One Thing You Should Not Do During a Divorce: React
- 5 Things You Should Know About Bankruptcy and Divorce
- 10 Tips for Moving on after Your Spouse Cheats
- 5 Signs You Might Not Be Ready to Date Again
In reality, it is only results that count. I could not be happier with the outcome of my case.- Hank
She is a true professional, and she is very kind and patient.- KellyAnn
Very responsive to calls & emails. Documents were impeccable. Was treated with the utmost of respect. 100% recommend.- Robert Rozek
Our firm’s attorneys have over 110 years of combined legal experience.
Our firm focuses on Family Law and offers a full spectrum of services.
We focus on getting the best result for each of our clients.
We create tailored strategies & solutions based on client needs.